Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mid week find: Hair conditioner

Hello!
L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner

I just ran out of my conditioner and got a new one so thought of sharing my thoughts. I have used this product around 4 to 5 times and needless to say I am liking the result.


I bought the  L'Oreal Paris Elvive Anti Hair-Fall Conditioner with Arginine resist x3. The previous one was also was from L'Oreal but I had been using t for way too long hence I thought of giving this a try. I also saw a review from a Youtube channel of Essiebutton where she raved about the hair mask of the same line but  the mask is not available in my country so I bought the conditioner.

You just need a dollop and you are good to go. I usually just put it on my ends and wait for at least 5 minutes to let it sink in and wash.




Result: My hair were not tangled at all and remain quite smooth till the next wash. I still have to see any effect on reduction of hair fall however I don't have a big hair loss problem. The product did not make my
hair greasy or flat.

Description on the Product: (description on the front of the bottle)
                                                                    1.Nourishes the bulb
                                                                    2.Restructures the fiber
                                                                    3.Hair grows stronger
                                                               For:  Hair fall-Week Hair
A lot more description is given on the back which can be read in the pictures below:

Description on the back of the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment