Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tea Tree Blessing!

Hello,

I got a couple of sachets from The Body Shop of their masks and here is the review for the Tea Tree mask.

This instantly cooling face mask cleanses, soothes and refreshes the skin.
  • Helps remove impurities
  • Absorbs excess oil
  • Soothes skin
This mask is best for people who get face wax and are victims to pimples and redness. As soon as you apply it there will be a cooling sensation this helps in reducing the itchiness in pimples and soothes the redness.

According to the websiteHOW TO APPLY

Smooth a thin layer onto pat-dried skin, clean face and neck with your fingertips. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes (mask will not dry). Then rinse off with clean water and pat skin dry. Use once or twice per week, after cleansing.

This mask should not be used for people who have dry skin very often Once a month is good. As I have dry skin I noticed a dry skin patch when I applied makeup the next day. I would buy the full sized product however because I have acne problems and especially after face wax my face needs some cooling mask. Now I would remember to put on a heavy moisturizer afterwards.

I have heard other users say it helps to remove black heads, I did not notice however maybe after continuous use this fact come up to the surface. 

The result is amazing, my pimples have soothed and redness was reduced.

Take care and join me:

No comments:

Post a Comment