Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holiday Wishlist!

Hi everyone,


Today I will be sharing some great beauty finds that are up for the holiday season. Even though Christmas is not my religious festival but I can't wait check out some great deals and share with my friends and family and everyone else!

Hopefully it will help some of you to decide what to get or check out before going crazy in front of the racks.

Starting with Benefit's limited edition Holiday sets, most of the gift sets are packaged in tins with some sassy illustration. These can easily be reused as storage boxes or show piece as one finds them fit.

little love potions
little love potions (Bestsellers collection)
This first one comes with (ALL DELUXE sizes):

 the POREfessional 0.25 US fl. oz.
 it's potent! eye cream 3.0 g
 High beam 0.08 US fl. oz.
 Posietint 0.08 US fl. oz.
 Stay don't stray in light/medium 0.08 US fl. oz.
 Watt's up! 0.08 US fl. oz.
 BADgal lash 4.0g 
"that gal" 0.25 US fl. oz.
 Hoola 3.0g 
 Hoola ultra plush deluxe sample 0.22 US fl. oz.

Price: $36

This is great for new Benefit users or trying some new ones that we don't see reviewed as much as the Hoola bronzer. I love POREfessional really soothes skin as a primer and BADgal Lash is also a good mascara now second to Benefit's own 'They are Real'. I have wanted to try the other products and with this purchase it will give me a chance to see if I should get full size products.

Show me the love!
Show me the Love!
This is one where you get a tin can and I think it looks amazing.
This includes:
full size they're real! mascara 8.5 g 
full size benetint 0.4 US fl oz.
deluxe the POREfessional  0.25 US fl. oz.


Price $36


Now the mascara is one of the most raved and reviewed. I also got one travel size in a gift and loved it. This gift set is best as you get 2 full size products in  $36 which is amazing because the mascara alone is priced at $33 and you get to use the tin nothing to throw away!



Kat Von D Lady Bird True Romance Eye Shadow Palette

Kat Von D Lady Bird True Romance Eye Shadow Palette 

Great palette for a gift. Highly good reviews and pigmented.

Perfect for people who are in need for matte shadows. 


The colors are great for winter, fall, spring and summer. 

Price: $36

(Find this on Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/ladybird-true-romance-eyeshadow-palette-P378616)



Too Faced Smokey Eye Shadow Collection



Too Faced Smokey Eye Shadow Collection 

The palette contains 3 look cards to get the most out of the palette; Day, Classic and Fashion!


Highly pigmented shades. Mostly shimmer and frosted shades. Especially the middle row is high on shimmer Smoulder is the deep navy and hits trend.








Price: $36 (valued at $121) what better time to invest in this palette!!!







A little bit for the nails as I am nail color addict. I cannot but take my eyes of the Sephora Formula X collection. 

FORMULA X FOR SEPHORA
The Twenty-Two

I cannot help but want this ASAP. Wide array of colors and amazing glitters that are in tread at the moment!

Price $55 (Valued at $103) this couldn't get better even though its half the original quantity it adds up because you're getting 22 shades.

Take care and share what is in your wishlist :)
Happy shopping!
Join me:


No comments:

Post a Comment