Monday, November 18, 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Instant Miracle Care-Achieve smooth hair

Hello,

Today I will be reviewing a drugstore conditioner that gives high end results. It is the L'Oreal Elvive Instant Miracle Care.
 This product is packaged in a tube with glossy a outlook- totally catches ones attention as soon as you stand in front of the shampoo and conditioner rack. The conditioner smells like any high end perfume which is why I wanted to buy it right away. I usually take time and read (I did that here as well) but here it was more on skimming through quickly because it smelt so good.

One con of the packaging is that most of L'Oreal products have to much writing on the product and the jest (important part) is only two sentences long.

Anyways, I have been using this for a bit over 2 months and have repurchased the product.

Simply apply to the length of the hair away from your roots and leave for 1 min and wash away as usual. It will leave your hair smooth and they definitely smell amazing.

The product actually suggests that you apply from root to tip, however my crown gets oily if I apply any product and don't wash way properly hence I stay away from "root to tip".

My hair are manageable less tangled and has given great blow dried results. The frizz is very much in control. I started using this in October which is very hot and humid in my part of the world and my hair adapted to it quite pleasantly and needless to say it is doing wonders in the winter days.

My hair result without any serums after
wash and blow dried!
Give this a try and let me know your experience!

Take care and join me:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AyeshaSiddiqui9
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/ayeshasiddiqui9/boards/
Polyvore: http://isha-siddiqui.polyvore.com/?filter=sets

No comments:

Post a Comment